Saturday, August 24, 2013

Camping Meals That You Can Add To Your Bug Out Bag Checklist

Camping Meals That You Can Add To Your Bug Out Bag Checklist.  You can add lots of 'meals to your bug out bag.  When you make a bug out bag make sure you have the basics.  Water, Food, and Shelter.  This is very important.  I can't stress enough.

I have had lots of MRE's (Meals Ready To Eat)  They are all a great food sources that you can add to you bag.  You can catch lots of auctions on eBay or check Amazon.com.  Imagine you have been walking all day and then it is time for you to rest.  You are starving like a foreign hostage. What are you going to eat.  Well you could start by adding hot water to your Wise Company Grab and Go Meal Packet.

I don't know what kind of meals other people would have in their bug out bag, but I know I would have lots of good meals in mine.  I had a chance to taste The chili macaroni at a gun and knife show.  It was really good.  I love that the meals are easy to prepare.  All you need to do is get 4 cups of water and bring it to a boil add in the contents of the meal package and then stir it well.  Do you know how to start a fire?  What I do is turn of the heat, cover it and let the meal stand for about 14 minutes.   During this time I will stir it also.  Take the cover off and let it cool down for about 3 or 4 mins and then you have a great meal that give you protein to survive another day.


 Who said camping meals won't come in handy on your bug out bag checklist.  The entrees come in different  recipes.  Savory Stroganoff,  Creamy Ala King and Rice, Cheesy Lasagna, Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini, Pasta Alfredo,  Teriyaki and Rice and My favorite Chili Macaroni. The say these meals can last 25 years if they are stored correctly.  This Bucket of Meals can last an adult for 1 month and 4 adults for a week.  Next time your looking for some meals to add to your get home bag the check out some items.


\








No comments:

Post a Comment