Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bee Keeping Is A Skill That I Would Like To Master

They say that the bees are dying off.  They won't die if I purchase this beekeeping kit.  In my hometown I had notice that someone had a beehive sitting in the middle of their yard.

I think if everyone did their part then things would go back in balance.  You could become a part of the Survivalist Nation  I plan to have a beekeeping set up on my land.  I can have fresh honey and my fruit trees and plants would appreciate this also.







The kit that I have in mind on purchasing is the
 Bee Hive - 8 Frame Deluxe Beehive Starter Kit.

The things that stand out to me are
  • Has everything you need to get started
  • Is great for your community to have
  • You can add other hives if needed
  • Other frames are 10 this is 8 frames
They say this kit has a lot of parts and takes a while to assemble and to make sure you have the household common tools.  I don't mind.  I just don't want to have it put together all half-ass.  I would rather take my time and have it done right.

I will be living off the land and I can't wait until I make this purchase.  I just found out in my city that some people have them on roofs.  I think that is so neat.  I would love to have this kit at my bug out shelter.  You could save a lot of money if you shopped around and bought each item that comes with the kit but it would take you a lot of time and that is something I don't have a lot.  If you are in the market for a bee keeping kit than check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment