Monday, August 26, 2013

What Do You Have On Your Bug Out Bag Checklist?

What Do You Have On Your Bug Out Bag Checklist?   If you could only take 10 items with you what would it be.
What you gonna put in your bug out bag?

The Basics That You Need!
Now you have seven more items to add in you bag to make sure you can live for the next few weeks.  Well here are my other items I would add into my bug out bag.  Do you think that building a bug out bag is easy?  You need to come up with a bug out list and really study on how to make and pack the bag.  I would rather have some things in the bag then none at all.

This is just a sample of my list.  No persons list is perfect.  If you want to join a membership for survival here is an option to choose from.  I have  been searching around and this looks like something I would try.  Check it out and let me know what you think of the Ultimate Survival Plan Membership!

I want this Hatchet.  If  I had this I would be chopping everything down.  If I was in the woods and I saw   Jason or Freddy Krueger they can get the business.   If you like the review the get one at Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment