Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Optimus Crux Stove Is What I am going to cook Ramen Noodles In.


Yeah that's what I said.  I would love to get my hands on a Optimus Crux Lite with Tera Solo cook Set   I think it would fit quite nice in my bug out bag.  So many products are out on the market to make surviving way easier then it was.  This stove would come in handy for me.  If you were out tracking your deer that you shot and you had to stay and make shelter you could fire this stove up and heat water to add your freeze dried beef stew which by the way is delicious.

 I really would like to purchase this stove.  I love the look of  the handles.  They say that you can boil water in 3 minutes on this thing.  I have seen some on you tube and they say it can boil in 1 min and 50 secs.  I just love it cause it can fit in your bag and you have fuel a pot and a lid all in one.  I may just have to bring a little bottle of vegetable oil and fry up some good catfish that I know I would catch.  If you are in the market for a stove read some reviews at amazon and decide for yourself.

Shop Amazon Warehouse Deals - Deep Discounts on Open-box and Used Sports Equipment


No comments:

Post a Comment